Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Back in Action

I've been away from the blog this month so I'm due a post.  Welcome to New Follower Zach R.  That's a 33% increase in 2013!  from 3 to 4.

My Southlandview.blogspot.com movie review site is booming.  I've got over 1,500 page views since I started last August.  Even 2 from Australia.  Next review is likely Zero Dark Thirty or Les Miserables.   Sarah is coming home this weekend so we may not see a movie then.  Plus the Super Bowl is Sunday night.  My prediction is the Ravens + 1.5.  My imaginary $10 on that.

Work has been going well with a few new big cases.  One of them involves a Chapter 11 bankruptcy in Delaware as well as a lawsuit locally.  The lawyer from Chicago on the bankruptcy charges $760/hour and he's not the highest paid lawyer on the case.  Different world.

Susan is in Scottsdale AZ this week on business so it's quiet at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment