Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas coming soon

"The year has gone fast" we always say - this one is no exception.  Sarah is home from school with Travis so that means that we are all together again.  Pretty nice.  Today we all had lunch at Koko's - still full.

I'm thankful for the many blessings of the season.  The work is gearing down and that is OK since it has been a productive year.  I'm glad that I've got some good people working with me.  And of course Anna has gone on to bigger better things in Law School.  That was a highlight as well.

Check my movie blog at Southlandview.blogspot.com for update this season.  I counted over 35 movies reviewed this year and hope to keep it up.  Most of those were seen in the theaters including some classics:  Rocky Horror, Lawrence of Arabia, Back to the Future.  And some good ones that I saw myself:  Some Like It Hot, Searching for Sugar Man.

Here's to a great time the last days of 2013.  You'll find me right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment