Monday, February 17, 2014

New tire

Last Sunday as I was driving to go bike riding in Mission, I crossed the RR tracks at Business 83 and... the tire light came on.  When I pulled over to check, you could hear the air hissing out.  Fortunately they were run-flats.  I called John H to let him know the delay.  He suggested I drive the half-mile to his office and he would meet me in 5 minutes.

5 minutes later we were loading the bike into his truck.  Like in the military, the mission was paramount.  The car could stay there.  I was able to drive it home later.

When I went to Discount Tire the next morning, the first thing they asked for was the key for the wheel locks.  Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?  Never heard or seen such a thing.  So the music stopped there.

I then drove to Bert Ogden BMW where my service advisor David and my personal mechanic Andrew removed the locked wheels, replaced the exact tire and got me a new set of locks and key for no key charge.  So that was last Monday morning.

Git R Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment