Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

Today is Christmas Day and it has been a good day with family.  Last night Susan and Sarah came to the 10:30 p.m. church service where I was signing with the choir in my first Christmas Eve performance.  We sang about twice what we normally do and with the late hour, I was pretty tired.  Today I slept quite late (9:45) as a result.  Good thing everyone else was in no hurry.

JoAnn came over and we opened the stockings as is our custom.  Then we rustled up lunch and had a quiet afternoon.  JoAnn and Susan reading/napping.  Sarah and I went to see the movie Big Eyes which was good.  We came home, had dinner and enjoyed sitting around until it was time for JoAnn to go home.  She was talking about riding the bus to Wal-Mart tomorrow so that should be a good post-Christmas adventure.

I'm taking off tomorrow so I anticipate it should be a relaxing Boxing Day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment