Saturday, August 6, 2016

First weekend of August

This first weekend has been a lot like the July weekends.  Home all weekend.  We did have the beer garden meeting on Friday night and I got to visit El Rancho Sergio where he is building a new house.  I got the tour of that and it will be something, 4400 sq. feet.  The best part was sitting in the shade in the corner having a cold beer.  It really felt like being out in the country away from prying eyes.

Today I did a lot of things I like to  do:  sleep late, make breakfast at home, get in an hour of work (no more) went to the movie Suicide Squad, took a nap and make dinner at home.  All good things.

I'm trying to get to bed early tonight because I plan to sing at both the 9 and 11 o'clock service tomorrow.  Plus I'm the lector.  A one man band at St John's Episcopal Church.

Monday I head to Houston and I'll be there until Thursday morning.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment