Monday, February 20, 2017

President's Day

It's another good Monday - the 3rd Monday in February bring spring temps to the Valley - today is no different.  I had planned the day off - and had some big plan, which never came to pass.

So despite the words of Burnham - "Make no little plans, they have no ability to ignite the soul" - today is a day of little plans.  But I'm happy with the way I'm feeling.   Woke up at the right time with the right frame of mind.

Thankful for the ability to handle a number of little matters that tend to stack up and stress me out when it is hard to deal with them without appropriate space.   Some are better than me at dealing with that - good for them.  Doing it the way that I expect that it can work usually leaves me feeling satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment