Sunday, November 12, 2017

Fort Worth

 it was a full schedule in Fort Worth Friday.  I went to the Filmmaker Session at the Worthington Renaissance Hotel.  My friend Mark the Producer as well as the lead actor Patrick Fabian gave a Q&A about the making of the movie.

Then we all went to lunch nearby at Del Frisco Grille - which I liked.  Mark and I had gone to Junior High together but had not seen each other since.

And it was cool to be with a real movie star.  You could see people turning around to look at Patrick.  Which was neat.

I stayed at the Sheraton on the other side of downtown.  My room had a nice view of the water "park"  - very unusual.

The movie Driver X was at 7:30 at AMC Palace Sundance Square.  Very nice downtown area.  Lots of stores, restaurants, spaces.  Afterwards we had a late dinner at the Reata Rooftop.  Very much of a movie star experience.  One of our group, who had also gone to junior high with us, Marnie was a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.

I made it back to the hotel by midnight, got up at 8 and was on the road by 8:30.  So I made the most of 1 day in Fort Worth, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment