Saturday, April 28, 2018

Bishop's Golf Tournament 2018

Year 2 to play in this scramble tournament to benefit college ministry of the Episcopal Diocese.  Bishop David Reed is in attendance and while not a super golfer, does enjoy being with everyone for a good cause.  Shout out to Mark H for organizing the tournament.  Well done.

I played with Mark, Charles and Kyle.  All had a good time.  Scramble tournament do not necessarily play to my strengths (accuracy, medium/long irons) but I did end up hitting the driver well and making my share of putts.  We finished with a respectable score of 62.

Rancho Viejo is undergoing some significant remodeling, so I hope it will be polished nicely.  It would be good for the Valley.  The course is a parkland style reminding me of the Austin CC (Riverside course), wide fairways, a driver's course, with well placed fairway bunkers.  And good greens.


No comments:

Post a Comment