Wednesday, June 2, 2010

End of school

Today was the last day of school (10th grade) for Sarah. She's now 16, has a driver's license and goes by herself just about everywhere and will be a junior in high school. Best of all, she has no plans for the next few weeks except to watch 3 seasons of Grey's Anatomy.

I was kind of at loose ends today. Trying to get back into the swing of things. Without any training to work towards, I had a lot of extra time I didn't know exactly what to do with. I did get many personal tasks done and will continue those tomorrow. I've got some bills to send out as well at work.

Friday, I'll be heading to Austin by air for a seminar on Lawyers's ASsistance Program which I look forward to learning more about. Its a program to assist/intervene with lawyers with substance abuse problems. I'm thinking of getting on the state bar committee, but i wanted to learn more first. Go and see as they say at Toyota.

I signed up for another Triathlon in Shreveport LA on August 1 and am also planning to do the Longhorn 70.3 Half Ironman in October. So this week is a little break before... more training!

No comments:

Post a Comment