Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday June 13

I was reminded that today was the 2 year anniversary of my car accident. Sounds worse than it was. Again it was no real worry since I had good insurance and no one was hurt. Only some crumpled metal and broken plastic.

I've got a week to finish up the work for the month of June and then I head to Houston for a week and then on to vacation. Throw in the 4th of July and it will be a while until I'm back to schedule. Perhaps that's a good thing.

I read a good book, Breakthrough Triathlon Training. It talked of the importance of rest and recovery in order to free the mind for top performance. Made good sense to me, particularly in light of the long "vacation" I've taken from the triathlon training. But I have re-upped for the remaining 2 triathlons this summer and will continue working on that starting... tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment