Friday, March 25, 2011

Annunciation Day

Today is the date of the Annunciation, which I sent several tweets about. Historically it has also been considered the beginning of the year, being the vernal equinox. So it feels like a good time of the year. I recall my friend Gardner's birthday was/is this date, and I recall we were ususally getting together for that while in Houston and the NCAA tournament was usually on in the background.

Watching again the March Madness makes me glad we got our new HD TV set up. The big picture is great and it has been again enjoyable to be having dinner at home and relaxing.

I got a good swim training session in from 6:30 to 7:30 this evening. The big challenge as 4 x 150 meters, going 50 hard, 25 easy, 50 hard, 25 easy. It was cool to think that I knocked out 600m just like that. Plus, warm up, arm drills, kicking drills, 2 x 100 m and cool down. Felt good!

No comments:

Post a Comment