Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blogging

I've been inspired to do more writing lately. There are those that don't understand the purpose of blogging - usually those who don't like to write. But for those of us who do, its like free money. Practice, practice, practice. Things always look a bit more interesting when they're on paper (so to speak).

Today I had a meeting/event at 10 then 12.15, then 2.30. What that meant is that I was busy, and that I didn't have much time for anything else. After the last meeting, it was about 3.30, about 92 degrees and I was about done. Tired! So I came home to change clothes... and just stayed there. Figured I could do as much work from there as I could driving to the office. I was right!

The 10 am. was a ribbon cutting for the bank, so it was a good opportunity to see a lot of people. I was most pleased that when I found out about the ribbon cutting (since I had worked on the project), I let the architect know of the event. She was there, was most pleased that I told her about it, and they even mentioned her in the introductory remarks. So it was my good deed of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment