Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday and we are now in Kingsville visiting the family. Once we got here it was a lazy afternoon with a long nap and then watching the Masters on TV. Having been to the course in 2010, it was neat to see it again. But the game the pros play is quite different that the regular game of those with handicap strokes. The idea of hitting a wedge into 13 and 15 for them is a lost art.

Yesterday I did go to the Maundy Thursday service. I always think of Kate as that is one of her favorite services, with the stripping of the altar. Afterwards I met Jeffry for dinner. He's a young guy about 26 and we've got a good friendship started. He's very educated, degree from Brown and on a Fulbright scholarship, about to start working on Wall Street.

My working out is starting to pay dividends. As I told my trainer today, I feel I'm gettting a base now to work from. Getting started is the hardest part.

Tonight Sarah and I are going to see American Reunion, keeping our string of R rated comedies going. Plus I heard there is to be a sequel to Horrible Bosses - score!

No comments:

Post a Comment