Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catching up

Things are kind of busy here with the home repairs going on.  Our roof is getting put on today.  Next will be the new gutters and the trim painting.  Then, clearing out the torn-up flower beds.  All to be done by the birthday party on May 20.

Sunday, I went driving in my friend Gus' Ferrari which was of course an awesome experience.  He said the car "smelled like road" the rest of the day.  A good change from sitting in the garage.

Monday, I had a doctors appointment to follow up on some lab results.  All was well!  We also had a Greeters meeting and my friend/neighbor Brad and I drove over there together.  We're now Chair and Vice Chair of that organization.

Today, I had a confernence call as well as a court appearance.  A busy day.  It was nice to be on the tail end at 4:00 p.m. today.

No comments:

Post a Comment