Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Member-Guest

I'm playing in a golf tournament this week with my friend Clint from Austin.  Counting the practice round it will be 4 days of golf, along with lots of day and evening dinners and parties.  I was asked "When's the last time you hung out for 4 straight days?"  Answer:  Never?

You'd have to go a long way back, which we do.  But throwing out the growing up years, we've been on vacations, in our weddings, at each other's houses.    We shouldn't have any troubles as we're both a couple of straight shooters if I do say so myself.

When I was in Houston, my friend Robert met my friend John and said of John "How are you so much different that Greg?"  I think my McAllen friends will like Clint in that same way.

Should be fun.  We'll see if anyone bets on us (really!) in the Calcutta auction for the various teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment