Saturday, November 19, 2016

Never too early?

I'm starting on some New Year 2017 resolutions now - why wait?  I'll beat the rush and have a 30+ day head start.

I'm looking to get back into running - have been on hiatus for a long time (too long?).  So signing up for the 2/19/2017 Austin Half Marathon is a good idea.   Mr. John was pretty excited to hear about that one.  Baby I'm Back!  Anybody get the 70s sitcom reference?

I went to Lector training at church today and they fooled me - it was Lector AND Lay Eucharistic Minister training.   So now I am trained.  I'll give it a shot...

I'm planning to join the crowd for handgun shooting on Tuesday - hope they'll have me.   Never easy to break into a new group but it should be something to try out one night a week.

More to come..



No comments:

Post a Comment