Monday, May 28, 2018

3 Day Weekend

It has been a nice weekend at home.  Despite hot temperatures, I did get some fun things done.  Saw the new Solo movie, 4 stars on Southlandview.blogspot.com.   I also played 16 holes of golf.  We skipped the last 2 since the sun was going down.  Hot, windy and lots of glare, Timm and I agreed that added 2 shots per side. 

I've had the flag flying all three days.  George and I went for a swim in the pool this morning.  That was a fun time.  Then I cooked out some burgers and dove from my last hunting trip.  They turned out great.

Back to work tomorrow.  I had an appeal brief due June 14 that my client said "Don't wait until the last minute."  So I plan on starting in earnest tomorrow to get 2 of the 16 hours that I anticipate it will take.


No comments:

Post a Comment