Sunday, July 29, 2018

Humility

This is a loaded word - whenever we talk about it, it about trying to prove what we have without showing how much we need it.

Sometime it means going with the flow.  Today its 103F, so you can't just go do anything you want outside.

Yesterday the car was broken in the morning and I was search for a rental car.  By 1 p.m. I was back driving my own car.  It magically got done.  I didn't really do much for that to happen.  But maybe I set it up and got out of the way.

Today, since it was so hot, I did what came naturally - napped in the afternoon.  The proverbial siesta.  Now, I'm writing away.  Energy comes in interesting spurts.

Tomorrow, I've got 2 days at work before leaving for the rest of the week.  I wonder what all will happen.  Maybe just a little, but that is OK.  It will be enough whatever it turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment