Saturday, September 15, 2018

College Football Saturday

It's a quiet day at home after going to a yoga class this morning.  That was good to be around some friends and get some activity in.  The Sweat Surrender.  It has been a while since I've done some good physical exercise, so glad to be back.

This afternoon and evening, I'm going some cooking at home and watching football.  Now is Oklahoma State v. Boise States.  Earlier I saw Syracuse beat Florida State.  Then tonight, there will not only be Texas v. USC but also Alabama v. Ole Miss and Ohio State v TCU. 

TCU is playing at AT&T Stadium and it made me think that UT has played there very few times.  So I have not seen a game there.  The last time there was Texas v. Arkansas and the Big 12 Game, both in the Mack Brown years.

Hopefully we will get back to the top 10 and back to Jerry World.

No comments:

Post a Comment