Sunday, September 8, 2019

Shazam from A to Z

Shazam, the music identification app, can listen to a song and ID it relatively quickly.  It is one of the top apps worldwide and is now owned by Apple. 

One of the fun things it does is keep a list of the songs Shazam-ed.  So I like to look back and it tells a story.  I have Sirius Satellite radio now so I get a lot more diversity in music.

Here are my 2019 Shazams from A to Z

A - Adult Education, Hall & Oates
B - Beast of Burden, Rolling Stones
C- Commodores, Sail On
D- Dangerous Type, the Cars
E - England Dan and John Ford Coley, I'd Really Love to See You Tonight
F-  Axel F Theme, Harold Faltermeyer
G - Greased Lightning, John Travolta
H- Hot Rod Hearts, Robbie Dupree
I - It Keeps Your Running, the Doobie Brothers
J - Jason Aldean, Rearview Town
K - Kiss that Girl Goodbye, Aaron Watson
L - Lucky Star, Madonna
M - Money Changes Everything, Cyndee Lauper
N - Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
O - Outta Here, Kenny Chesney
P - Pretending, Eric Clapton
Q - Billy Squier, Lonely is the Night
R - Running Outta Moonlight, Randy Houser
S - Taylor Swift, 22
T - 10,000 Maniacs, These Are Days
U - I Would Die for U, Prince
V - Van Halen, Running with the Devil
W - Wrapped Around Your Finger, the Police
X - Richard Marx, Satisfied
Y- Yeah!, Usher
Z- ZZ Top, I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide


1 comment: