Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Back

I've been a little delinquent with the blog lately. With my triathlon training, I've either been working or resting it seems. Not a lot of extra energy in the evenings, which is when I usually write.

Today was no exception. I decided I needed to rest and sleep a bit more this morning which I did. I was planning to run in the evening but.. it was hot! 95F today. So when I got home, the pool was beckoning. A nice swim and nap poolside. Guess I needed it.

Tomorrow, I'm planning to cycle with Heriberto. I also invited Dan but he had to work. He did stop by the office today for a nice visit. Marie liked him. She's got a good sense of who's a good person and .. who's not :(

I did get the items at work done off the checklist so I thought I ended the week OK.

Susan is going to Miami tomorrow until Tuesday for a conference so I'm in charge of Sarah full time. We're planning to go to her friend Alyssa's 16th birthday dinner tomorrow night. A welcome night out for us. A special one as a couple.

Hoping to catch the movie Kick Ass this weekend. Sarah not interested however. My co worker who claimed she hated summer last year also said she didn't watch comedy movies. She's just doesn't know a good thing when it's right there.


No comments:

Post a Comment