Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday April 25

It was just Sarah and me today. Susan is in Florida until Tuesday. Last night I took Sarah to Alyssa's Sweet 16 party. It was at the Cornerstone Grill. They rented out the whole restaurant so it was fun to have it all to ourselves. There's a back room that was set up for the DJ. There were about 10 adults and 25 teens. Everyone including me had a good time.

Today I did some more yard work and it looks good. Temperature heated up to 95 F so I was inside for a while until I felt like going out. Of course it was the heat of the day, 3:00 p.m but I wanted to run. I went to the park and took it easy only staying out about 30 min. and going my share of walking.

In the evening, I cooked out fajitas and guacamole and we watched the Amazing Race. Best reality show on TV. I like Phil Keoghan. I read his book No Opportunity Wasted and it was motivating to get your life list down and start working on it.

1 comment:

  1. The one reality show I watch and don't miss.. I just got the book and have just started it... I go out of town this weekend to Atlanta and I have a feeling the book will be read by the time I get back. Already started my list...

    Hope you and Sarah had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete