Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday April 29

May is just around the corner!

Of course that means Birthday! Mine. Sarah's. Lots of others. May babies are the cutest, said a former girlfriend. I do recall her birthday was May 2. Pretty good for the 30 days or so that we dated back in 1985.

Susan got back in town from Florida so its nice having her back. We watched the Spurs beat the Mavs to advance to the second round of the NBA Playoffs. Go Spurs Go! First time a 7 seed has beaten a 2 seed.

I've gotten a lot of work done this week - eliminated a backlog of sorts. Now, I've got to fill it up again.

Monday is the Chamber of Commerce golf tournament so all the more reason to get the work done today.

Saturday night is the MORP (prom backwards) at IB. I've been informed that I'm to do all the driving Sat. night. Glad to be included I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment