Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back from vacation

After a seminar followed by vacation followed by a holiday weekend and a personal day, I was ready to come back to work and earn some money. I started by returning lots of calls, paying the bills, signing up the new clients. It was a good break. I'll have to do it again like this - first time I can remember being so rested. It really helped to get away from it all.

Key West was a great vacation spot. We enjoyed a trip in celebration of our upcoming 2oth wedding anniversary. Its a place we had always wanted to go. We went scuba diving one day, shopping and dining another day, beach and massages one day, wave running, and touring. There was a good book there: Quit Your Job and Move to Key West. A great sentiment.

4th of July weekend seemed a little much after the time off, but it is my favorite holiday so I rallied and had a good time at South Padre Island. We enjoyed the beach, the fireworks, the holiday party. Monday my sister Elizabeth and my 3 nieces came so we stayed until Tuesday night and enjoyed the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment