Saturday, July 17, 2010

July update

Sarah has been in Houston on vacation this week. She comes back tomorrow. There's a lot going on when she's here and now... it's kind of quiet. So I'll look forward to seeing her.

I've been getting some good golf in this week. Shot an 87 today which was a pretty good score. Held up to the pressure by a birdie on 15, scrambling bogeys after bad tee shots on 16 and 17, and a nice par on 18. So I had a good day. Also played 13 holes after work Tuesday and 9 in the evening Friday. So I'm putting in some time.

Also had a good training day for triathlon purposes. Swam for 25 minutes this morning followed by a 2.5 mile run. Held a pace half way with Larissa who is in college and ran on the UTPA Cross Country team. Then she pulled away but I finished pretty strong.

Next week I've got a dinner Tuesday night with an attorney from Dallas. My local contacts from Merrill Lynch helped set it up. Then Thursday I might go to South Padre Island to see an old friend before leaving for a weekend in San Antonio on Friday. Busy week coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment