Monday, July 26, 2010

July winding down

It seems like things are quiet this week maybe because people are on summer vacation. I did sign up a new client today. Another publicly traded company. I always thought I'd be able to have some as clients and I do. It is interesting that the bigger the company the more people are involved. You're not dealing with the officers but you're still with people with responsibility for their areas. Very Important People

My friend Todd has been saying "You never call" so I caught up with him today and we had a drink and dinner. It was a good time. We have similar ways of thinking. He took me afterwards to pick up Susan's car from the airport. She's driving back from San Antonio tomorrow.

I met the other S 65 Mercedes owner in town tonight. Saw his car and him at the HEB. We had a good discussion about our favorite subject. I had seen the car there before and even thought it was mine. I had wondered "Why did I park here?"

On Thursday I head up to Dallas for the big triathlon with Jeff on Sunday, the River Cities Triathlon in Shreveport. I've heard about it from him for some time so it will be fun to do it together. He's been a real inspiration to me with his marathons and triathlons. We'll stay with his/our old friend Joe Haynes who is the local TV meterologist in Shreveport.

No comments:

Post a Comment