Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back on Track

I've had some new energy lately after clearing out "mental space" by my job decision. It is a step in the right direction of stress reduction. I'm working on some personal bills as well. We worked on the tax return also. Today I did get some work cleared out even at the expense of some minor spikes. Its' hard to concentrate when there a lot of paper around. CAn't do two things at once and the visual power is hard to work around. So I got it cleared out. I did the same with my closet last night. Now the next frontier is my home office. Step by step. I had a minor swim injury in that my right arm got a little sore while swimming. So I'm resting it, went for a run today and going to a spin class tomorrow. As part of the stress reduction, I'm trying to be in bed by 11:00. So I'd better wind it down. 'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment