Saturday, April 23, 2011

Seeing a trend

Another day of needing a bit extra sleep. Must be the golf? Fresh Air? Day Off? Whatever it is, the idea of getting up at 0645 to go for a bike ride ended with the second time of getting back into bed and another hour of sleep.

I saw the movie Win Win last night. Another movie by Paul Giamatti playing a middle aged loser (Sideways). Judging by the previews, the middle age loser movie is coming on strong, with Everything Must Go starring Will Ferrell and The Beaver starring Mel Gibson coming soon. I'd give Win Win * * 1/2

Yesterday was very windy on the golf course. It made it hard to keep the ball in play. But it was a nice day and nice to be out and be included. There was a seafood lunch afterwards that was outstanding - I got second helpings. Susan went to the island early but got stuck in major traffic so I decided to go later. I did get to pick up my new suit and pants so it was good to get that done during some free time that opened up. I bought some new shorts for the summer since my old ones seem too big these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment