Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2

Due to the rain and the trip to Houston upcoming, we decided to stay home this July 4 weekend for the first time, in a long time. It's been a great decision. Last night we relaxed with a little TV at home. Today I slept in a little and then went for a bike ride, just for fun. I guess I went 20+ miles and it was just for fun. Afterwards I went to the bike shop and got a new speedometer and got that put on.

I went to the golf course, just to have lunch, and ended up with some friends who were continuing play. I had my clubs from yesterday and went out for 9 holes. Shot 40 which was an excellent score. Especially being even par after 6 holes. The guys gave me a little ribbing for being a 15 handicap. Not for long!!

Tonight Sarah and I went to Game Stop where she traded in an old PS2 to get a new game and PSP. It reminded me of when we got the PS2 on her 7th grade birthday. Tonight we are going to see Cars 2 at the late show.

No comments:

Post a Comment