Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We are at home this weekend and I am looking forward to Monday off. I think I will go bike riding in the morning. Or maybe I'll sleep late. I was going to get up to ride with the group but failed to correctly set alarm and I missed them by a minute. So I rode by myself and it was nice and quiet.

This afternoon, I went shopping and got a few new pair of shoes. I stopped by the new Valley Running store and everyone there was very nice - seemed like home.

Sarah is recovering from a cold so she's taking it easy today.

I went to see Seven Days in Utopia movie on Friday night. I had read the book and believe it is an outstanding book. The movie, like many, has a hard time living up to the book. 2 1/2 stars. Beautiful Texas scenery though.


No comments:

Post a Comment