Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Day 2012

It's the new status symbol to brag about how early you went to bed on New Year's Eve. This last one, I got to bed at 10:30 pm. Meanwhile Sarah stayed out late ringing in the New Year. As a result I got up pretty early on New Year's Day which was also Sunday so I started off the year in church.

In the afternoon, I decided to go for a drive. So I went to pick up the Corvette and.. it wouldn't start. I had told my friend Bennett that we'd go driving so I went with the Shelby. Bennett is single and lives alone, so he always seems to like company. He of course liked the car, and while we were driving said we should go charge the Corvetter with his charger. So we ended up getting back and charging and starting it! Score. We then went for a good drive and finished up about 10 pm. I didn't really mean to be gone that long but we did have a long and succesful trip.

A good way to start the year - having fun while solving problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment