Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 9

Graduation is coming up soon and the invitations were stacking up, so I set out to send as many out as I could.  Reminded me of the Christmas cards, also one of my duties.  A productive evening.  I even walked one of them over to our neighbor's house - personal delivery.

Today we had a forecast for more hail!  That will strike fear into me now.  Everything got cancelled and I was glad to head home.  We got a little rain tonight but no damage.  We're still cleaning up.  So glad that we're not in Florida in 2004 when they got 4 hurricanes back to back.

My friend Larry had his birthday today.  Susan told me to pick out a gift at the golf store and I got him a very cool Odyssey 8802-style putter.  Not easy to find those these days.  He (and I) liked it.  I might get one myself next.  Also my friend Gracie had her birthday today.  May babies are the cutest!


No comments:

Post a Comment