Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday October 28

This was a welcome weekend home.  The first cold front of the year came in Friday night, and so Saturday morning was a cool one for the 5th annual Ride Against Cancer.  I sponsored part of the ride so I wanted to partcipate.  I did the 20 mile ride and was happy that my ankle held up OK, but it's still not 100% for hard training.  Between the exercise and the early start, I took a long nap that afternoon after watching UT barely escape Lawrence KS with a win over Kansas. Hard to tell which UT team will show up any given week.

Today after church, Susan and I went shoe shopping.  Afterwards we had to clean out part of the closet to make room.  

I went to see two movies this weekend, Argo on Friday night and Cloud Atlas on Sunday.  Check out all my reviews on SouthLandView.BlogSpot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment