Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Worldwide

Looking at my pageview stats, its interesting how a blog with only 3 registered followers can have as many hits (e.g.  6 on my last post).  Thanks Mom!

It was back to swimming this evening.  I had decided I was going to go and I did.  Its amazing how much more you can accomplish when you plan to leave work at a certain time.  Unfortunately my ankle was kind of bothering me still, so I'm planning to have it checked out from my sprain 4 weeks ago.  I'd had to be in this position at the end of November in the same situation.

NBA season started tonight with Boston v. Miami.  Now LA Lakers v. Dallas is on.   All Star Game is in Houston this February.  Maybe I'll go.  I would like to catch a Rockets game in the Toyota Center.  Funny saying that, even Sterling McCall smiles when he hears that.  Not a bad investment for him in the late 60s, a Japanese car maker.

Tomorrow is Halloween so we have lots of candy to give out.  And when its gone, lights out!


No comments:

Post a Comment