Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday night - October 16

The Presidential Debate # 2 was tonight.  I watched as much as I could before I felt the need to switch over to baseball.  Much easier to see who wins the baseball game:  Tigers 2, Yankees 1,  Tigers up 3-0 in best of 7.

The NL series is a good one also with the Giants v. Cards.

Working on the fall schedule, I'm going to Houston for the UH Law 20th reunion this weekend and Susan to Austin for AD Pi initiation.  I asked Susan if she remember initiation and she did not.  I look forward to asking Kate that same question.  Kate is going up for support also.  Should be a good family weekend for all of them.

My friend Erich is in town as the honored guest of Weslaco H.S.  He's working with them to do another balloon launch to "near Space" (100,000 feet) like he and his friend Rich Garcia did.
We had lunch today and it was a real pleasure to be around him.  I'm already planning a trip to visit him in May 2013 in Hawaii.  Already checked the flights! Start saving now.

Seeing my posts, it looks like Tuesday night is the blog night.  I'll have to get with it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment