Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday Nov. 3

I had thought being at home this weekend would be relaxing but I'm having to fight off everything popping up for me to do.  This morning we had our condo board association meeting so it was out the door at 0700 to go to that.  Three hour meeting, followed by 2 hours to get home.  Finally!  But on the way home, a call... are you going to the Quinta Mazatlan for the Border Buttermilk?  We need Greeters, only 1 so far.

So I didn't have as much time at home, but I did get to watch the first half of the UT/Texas Tech game.  We won 31-22.  They're getting good at pulling these game out.  Turns out the event at 6 was a good one.  Glad I went.  But also glad to get home and not leave.

Tomorrow is end of Daylight Savings.  Need to change the clocks tonight before bed.

Today is also niece Joanie's 9th birthday. HDB2U!



No comments:

Post a Comment