Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday

Today was a day that I planned to be home and put up the Christmas lights.  I wanted them to be up for when Sarah gets home on Wednesday at 4.  I didn't expect it would take all day but it did with a number of breaks for weeding the flower beds, trimming the palms, coffee with the neighbor.  But it was worth it to turn on the light at 6 p.m.

This evening we went to a wedding and it was a nice event.  I met a European gentlemen from Houston and he was a candidate for  Most Interesting Man in the World.   I'm hoping to catch up the next time I'm in Houston to see his collection of 10,000 books, to hear about his homes in Tel Aviv and Malaga and his formative years in Casablanca.  This could be the beginning of...
a beautiful friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment