Monday, February 25, 2013

Busy Weekend

Susan went to Austin this weekend so it was just me.  Good news is that I stayed home Friday night.  But Saturday, I went to the Smokin on the Rio BBQ cookoff early.  That was a good call, as all the teams were there but few other people.  It was like a camping trip.  We sampled the early fajita entry and then had a tasty breakfast.



Sat afternoon I played in the Member/member golf tournament.  It was not easy to find a partner who would play both days but my friend Brad came through.  We had a good time and played much better the second day after being used to playing.  I was pretty tired this morning as a result.

Sat. night I went to a nice place the El Rocio Retreat which is a bed & breakfast on the outskirts.  There was a celebration honoring my friend Anthony and his daughter Gracie and it was nice to be a part of that.  Afterwards we went to celebrate Gracie's birthday with some cake at her home and I didn't get home until 1 a.m.~!

No comments:

Post a Comment