Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday March 7

A nice day today.  Yesterday was a "blue" day - just couldn't get too excited about anything (except the Wed. night church).  So I intended to get a good start today and did just that.

My car is still in the shop and its been so nice driving a nice new loaner that I decided it might be time to look and see what else is out there.  So I sent an email to my friend Larry.  We'll let him run with that ball.

Tomorrow is Friday and spring break starts so Sarah will be home next week.  That will be nice to catch up.  Of course, I'm sure she's planning to see friends, sleep late, go out, so I might not do as much catching up as expected.

Looking forward to March Madness starting Thursday March 21.

Also Daylight Savings starts this Sunday.  Last year I was in San Francisco for that.  Sure wish I was back there at the Olympic Club playing golf! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment