Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Back from vacation * Bag still on vacation

As a postscript to our nice Florida vacation, when we returned late to Harlingen, my bag did not come out just as I got an announcement, "Passenger Gregory Turley..."  I learned that my bag had gone to Midland, TX.  Glad I had my car keys!  So Southwest Air arranged to deliver it to me the next day.

That next day, I was waiting.  They had already called saying it would be here in the afternoon.  About 5 while I was wondering whether to wait longer, I got another call - now my bag had gone to LaGuardia airport in New York.

My bag has wanderlust - doesn't want to come back.

When it does get back, I plan to retire it and get a new one.  It's been a long journey for that Tumi.  It's been to Europe, South America, the Caribbean, all over the USA, Mexico, Canada.  Time for rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment