Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday June 19

Father's Day is this weekend. We are going to South Padre Island tomorrow morning for some R&R/fun and sun.

I have been working on the car this week. Wheel alignment, new tires, new bulb for turn signal. Hopefully that will do it for a while. I expected new front tire to be needed but also a rear tire had what looked like a razor blade stuck in it. Fortunately I had bought the certificate for warranty, so it was fully covered. Discount Tire is the best! Now I just have one old tire which looks shabby compared to the new one. It still have 7/32 of tread so it should be good until fall or so.

I went to the city Advisory Board dinner last night. Quite a who's who of McAllen... glad to be involved.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me it's father's day. Kept me out of hot water. Have fun at South Padre...sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, I read all the work done on the car. Soon you'll have a new car.

    ReplyDelete