Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In Kingsville for ABC Primetime

I came up to Kingsville this evening to watch ABC Primetime "Prescription for America" on Health Care. It will be a town hall-style meeting from the White House. Susan is there as we speak/type and it will be on at 9 Central continuing on Nightline at 10:30. I already got a text that she was on the front row.

Today was a quick day since I planned to have to go home and pack a change before coming up here (2 hour drive). I had another bulb out on the M-B so I took it to Larry and he fixed it along with an good lesson on the European fog light/tail light. One of the bulbs is brighter and it comes on when you brake when the foglights are on. I didn't know it had fog lights. I learned you can only turn them on when the lights are on manual low beam position (not automatic lights which is where I usually have it). I also learned that the traction control not only controls wheel spin through variable braking and variable power, but it also has yaw control to correct side/side movement. Very interesting.

We had a bit of rain today but fortunately didn't have to try out the traction control on the way up here. I have to go back early tomorrow (0600) to get back for court. But after this week, next week is CLE and paid vacation. Looking forward to good meals and good travel and a few days of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment