Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Jan 10

Today was the annual meeting at church so we had a combined service at 10 a.m. (instead of 9 and 11). I usually attend the 9 am. contemporary service and we have to get there early to practice with the band so it was nice to start a bit later.

I played the Ibanez electric today plugged in to the main speaker system for the first time. Arlyn our director said he could tell I'd been practicing and getting better.

The meeting went on until nearly 1 pm. so I was tired when I got home. I took a nap and then went to the driving range. My first official golf visit to the McAllen Country Club. I bought a new golf bag to commemorate the occasion.

Tonight we had dinner at home and then I worked around the house to get straightened up. After the holidays, it's been time for a little early spring cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment