Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wed January 20

I am in Salt Lake City now after a day of travelling starting at 0630. Glad to be here. Toward the end of the day I was not myself and nearly got into a big argument with my friend John... over nothing. I quickly apologized. Glad to dodge that bullet.

I must have been tired from the day - that is what the guy said at Utah Ski & Golf after we got our ski equipment. Fortunately we went to dinner thereafter at Red Rock Brewery and now back at the hotel with wireless internet, so I'm happy now.

Southwest flight was good. I've got the gold package of ski equipment so it is much nicer than last time.

Heard a funny story at the brewery. This guy was carrying an orange flag and motioning around with it. Talking with him, he was court ordered to carry this pedestrian crossing flag (like a crossing guard) as punishment for his second jaywalking offense. Three days of carrrying this flag plus a $100 fine. "You think I'm kidding" he said.

He thought it was funny that I was a city prosecutor. I said I'd never heard of that, but that I would take the idea home.

No comments:

Post a Comment