Monday, February 22, 2010

Fine Weekend

Looking back at what I wrote Thursday, I did play golf on Friday afternoon with 5 other people. I figured out why you always see so many carts. Lots of people at the country club have their own carts.

It was a cloudy day with a little mist of rain, but I figured if I didn't play then it would not happen. A good decision. I birdied the first hole to get off to a good start. Again fatigue set it as it was a long day swinging. Conditions were wet, cool, windy so I didn't hit the ball very far.

When I got home, I had to take a short nap to recover. Sarah went out that night so I watched some of my new show The Office on DVD.

Saturday I slept late (for me) and came to work and worked on my tax returns. We had dinner at home Sat. night. Susan & I watched the Hangover on DVD. I had seen in this summer in the theater (still had the stub from June 7).

Sunday I went to church but did n't play with the band. I went for a bike ride about 15 miles afterwards and hung out at home in the afternoon. I got a new book from the library, washed the car and we watched the Amazing Race together last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment