Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another weekend here

Perfect weather today Saturday for... working at the office.

I did play golf yesterday Friday afternoon so I'm making the time up. Yesterday was great weather too. Shot a 91. I'm now going to get a handicap started.

Watching season 3 of The Office, which show was recommended to me. So far its pretty funny. Surprising how I can miss 5 years of a show on TV. I guess watching TV is not that important, with the exception of Monday Night Football, Seinfeld reruns, Morning Joe, Jay Leno on occasion, Flip That House, Diners Dives & Drive-Ins, L A Ink, and my favorite Man v. Food.

I took a guitar lesson last Wed. so I've got to work on those skills this weekend in preparation for the next one.

I'm going to Houston for a mediation on Tuesday, leaving here on Monday. So I expect to be at work tomorrow as well to get ready to be out of town. Lots of little urgent things to get on.

1 comment:

  1. What skills are you learning on guitar? My experience is that practicing guitar will seriously cut down on your TV watching!

    ReplyDelete