Thursday, February 18, 2010

In recovery

Today is Thursday and I think I've just about recovered physically (Mentally too?) from the Marathon last Sunday. Monday a co worker noticed I was walking a bit funny. Tuesday was better than Monday (didn't have to take extra Tylenol) and Wednesday I was thinking about doing it again.

Like I heard about having a baby, you don't do it again until you forget how it felt the last time.

I also heard that kidney stones for a man was like the pain of childbirth for a woman. A female friend quipped that "every man should have 2!"

I'm glad to be in town this week. I went to a Team McAllen cycling meeting yesterday to find out more of their schedule. I learned a lot about the organization - my first meeting.

Tomorrow, I'd like to play golf in the afternoon if the weather will cooperate. It was rainy today - unusual...

Saturday no plans. Sunday I'd like to get back to play with the church band. Its been a while - before Christmas. I'm planning to take some more guitar lessons from the local master, Brooks. I saw him around Valentine's Day playing in the HEB grocery - a typical gig for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment