Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Counting Down

Susan's birthday is Friday, so I've been working on setting up a party for her. Sarah asked if it would be a surprise - "No, she likes to look forward to everything and can't do that if she doesn't know about it".

I did some more bankruptcy research on my case that is going on. It looks like the case will need to "withdraw the reference" - that is, the Federal DIstrict Court will hear the part of the case on a jurisdictional basis. Basically the bankruptcy court is an arm of the district court - the district court refers all bankruptcy matters. So if the district court has to hear the case, they "withdraw the reference".

My friend Gary just got back from vacation. He flew to Barcelona, Spain and boarded a Celebrity cruise and went to Monte Carlo, Genoa, Florence, Rome and Pompeii, Italy before returning to Barcelona. It sounded like a great trip, but very busy. Hearing him talk made me think I had not been to Italy, so I'd like to fix that in the next year or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment