Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Heading to HOU tomorrow

I'm going to Houston tomorrow for some business and some pleasure. The last time I was in Houston, my client Jimmy said "too bad you couldn't come by" and I said "Next time". So this is next time.

In the evening I've got 4 $25 tickets for the Houston Texas v. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (final NFL preseason game). We enjoyed that last year, so I'm doing it again. Taking another client/friend Robert along as well.

Friday I've got lunch planned with my old friend Dick who we started together as attorneys in Clear Lake in 1992. So it'll be good to connect. We do a lot of the same work: city attorney, office transactional.

Friday night I'll be back in McAllen for the Memorial HS v. Edinburg Economedes HS football game (first one of the season).

Home remodel is looking good. New doors installed in closet and front room today.

No comments:

Post a Comment