Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

We don't think of New Year's Eve usually as the daylight hours. But it's not only NYE, but also Saturday so that makes it extra lovely.

I feel like I'm already getting going for a New Year 2012. Monday I've got an appointment for weight training and I'm already getting started on the nutrition portion. My friend Jimmy said I should see some good results in a month, especially since "we dont' have to get through 40 pounds of fat first". So that's a good thing.

I went cycling this morning. While it was not much fun to get up at 0630, it was good practice and once I was outside, it was all good.

Now I'm watching the Texas A&M v. Northwestern bowl game. I've got my official Aggie Lone Star Tailgating Association t-shirt on.

I went to the McHi v. Memorial basketball game. The Law Office of Gregory E. Turley is a sponsor of the McHi boys basketball program this year. McHi won 45-42 in a close game. My sponsored athlete James Kittleman was on the front page of the newspaper today.

No comments:

Post a Comment